Residential Roof Installation in La Plata, MD
Our contractors use only the best roofing supplies available for your roof repair project. We also provide customers with pre-installation inspections to make sure that every feature of the work will be taken care of to the highest standards of quality in the industry. Our roofing contractors will handle the whole scope of work, from addressing damages and installing sufficient insulation, to picking out the right shingles, shakes, tiles or slates, and cleaning up any trash.
DiPietri Contractors, Inc. sticks to all the existing roofing codes in the La Plata, MD, area down to the last shingle. You can feel confident that the work we do is first-class and measures up to your standards. Our home roofers have been extensively trained and they each possess several years of expertise. We carefully examine the details, so you always get the best quality roof.
When Do You Need Residential Roofing Services?
Because our team understands every aspect of the roofing industry, our certified residential roofing contractors are fully equipped with cutting-edge tools and equipment. We are devoted to our work, and we understand that above everything else, a roof that stands the test of time is the most important aspect of the job. When your roof shows signs of deterioration, it’s time to call us for an inspection. We’re trained and experienced to complete any repairs or installations you might need.
Determining whether or not you need residential roofing can difficult, but here are a few things you can look out for:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing professional to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: When you realize the boards that make your roof have a warp or are under pressure, you may want to contact an expert.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to flow downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or falling apart, you may experience leaks, so it’s important to call us for roof repairs.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose chimney flashing is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a flashing system made out of metal.
- Shingles: Simply looking at your shingles can help you figure out if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them is faded and discolored from the rest, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof stays in good condition for longer.
Why Choose Our Residential Roofing Contractors?
When you choose DiPietri Contractors, Inc., you’ll be able to pick the shingles, membrane, metal, and specialty style for your roof. If you’re uncertain which are the best materials for your house, our team can give you helpful and professional advice. Our instructive approach allows you to be informed of every single process within the roofing procedure. Whether you need a new roof or simple repairs, we promise you’ll get competently installed, premium products on schedule. Hire our residential roofing contractors to work on your property and retain its value.
Contact Us to Schedule Roof Repairs Today
If you need repairs or new installations for your roof, look no further than our dedicated contractors. Learn more about the services offered at DiPietri Contractors, Inc. Call us today at 301-855-2584 to schedule roof repairs in La Plata, MD.
We service the following cities and their surrounding areas: